More Product. Less Hassle.
You can purchase Hamina Network Planner for 6 or 12 months at a time. The price is for one user.
Plan Wi-Fi for your home
- Check out examples of various enterprise Wi-Fi designs
- Place max. 3 Wi-Fi access points
- Draw up to 120 walls
- Heatmap analysis of coverage, data rate, signal to noise ratio...
- Client View aka "Roaming woman" network experience analysis
$390/ 6 mo. / userGet started
Design Enterprise Wi-Fi, Wireless IoT and Switching in 2D and 3D
- Wi-Fi 6E
- Unlimited access point placement
- Unlimited building modeling: Walls, objects, floor-to-floor
- Automatic Wall Drawing from CAD/PDF
- Customizable, Template-Based 3D Reporting
- High capacity Wi-Fi planning
- Workflow integration with leading cloud-based Wi-Fi systems
$780/ 6 mo. / userGet started
Adds Private 5G/LTE and Advanced 3D Modeling
- Supports CBRS and other private cellular freuquencies from 450MHz to 6 GHz
- Private cellular high capacity planning
- Client view aka Roaming Woman for Private 5G / LTE
- Advanced 3D modeling: Sloped and raised floors
- Uplink heatmaps for Wi-Fi and private cellular
- Expedited antenna and AP modeling service (Hamina Wireless will add new access points rapidly on request)
Frequently Asked Questions
You can pay with a credit card or invoice. All payment processing is done through Stripe to keep things super secure.
You can! Just sign up to Hamina, and design your home or a small office without spending a single cent. The free version is limited to three access points and 120 wall segments.
Nope! Hamina Network Planner is completely web based, so you don't have to install anything. It works great on both Windows and macOS. If you're brave, you can even try to use it in Linux!
You can create a Hamina Network Planner account for free for creating a small home or small office network design, but anything more than three access points, 120 wall segments is off-limits before you pay. Also, some other features are unlocked only after paying.
Yes! Unlimited free viewing. Also - sales guys and project managers can collaborate in projects with just the free version: They can create projects, upload floorplans, scale maps, scope out coverage areas, and add notes. And, like said: view projects that have been shared with them. Free users just can't do network designs.
What industry experts think about Hamina